Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Up all night you think of things to do.

I’ve had the idea to do this for a while just haven’t taken the time to set it up and do it. I remember some others posted things similar to this, making composites of several photos I guess when your wife is at work all night you’ll find things to do. I guess there are worse things I could be doing. Don’t read too much into the photo though. I just thought it would be an interesting photo. I did intentionally wear the red and white shirt though. Kind of a bullshit reference to good and evil you know??
Photo by Robert Neno

2 comments:

sara_beara said...

very cool Robert, I like it! I think it should be way more up close though, to give it more drama, but I LOVE it!!! And yes, there are worse things you could be doing while you're wifey is gone, so if this is what you do, then more power to ya!!

Carlos Moreno said...

That's pretty well done. Good fun in a twisted kind of way.