Friday, September 7, 2007

The Big Thompson River

This photo was taken during a trip I took to Colorado. We had just left the Rocky Mountain National Park and stopped to help a biker who had laid his bike down in the road. He was fine so while everyone else was standing around talking about what had happened I took the opportunity to take some photos. I walked off the side of the road down to the river. I had read about the fact that if you did a longer exposure of water moving you could get this effect. It turned out pretty well, good thing that biker crashed. Photo by Robert Neno.

3 comments:

Carlos Moreno said...

Great-looking landscape! I really like the depth your camera creates. Did you say you shoot with a Canon Rebel? Which model?

Robert Neno said...

I have the XT model. The new one came out about 6 months after I bought mine. That's the way everything goes though. Right??

Carlos Moreno said...

You said it. I bought my D200 this summer after much debate and flip flopping. Now I hear Nikon is accepting orders for the D300!!!